The Board of the Baldwin Education Foundation is pleased to announce the recipients of the 2016-2017 Innovative Project grants. Thank you to everyone for their hard work and effort to apply.
Eighteen grants totaling $12,596 are being awarded to 21 district teachers.
Congratulations to this year’s recipients.
- Nicole Neil, Learning About Life Cycles, BESPC, $710. Top Vote Recipient.
- Kara Lee & Jacqueline Woodruff, Drums Alive, BESPC, $550. Top Vote Recipient. Presented in Partnership with Rodrock Chiropractic.
- Alica Thomas, Increasing Student Focus & Motivation Through Flexible Seating, BESIC, $550. Top Vote Recipient.
- JoAnn Heins, Our classroom pets: Dosh and Dash, BESIC, $730. Top Vote Recipient. Presented in Partnership with Kansas State Bank.
- Autumn Weiss, Job Shadow Day, BHS, $470.
- Andrew Ising, Data Collection for a 21st Century Classroom, BHS, $580.
- Cameron Schneider, Classroom Technology, BJHS, $688. Presented in partnership with Mid America Bank.
- Erik Bailey, Staying Current with 7th Grade Reading, BJHS, $750.
- Paige Mastorakos, Making Reading Fun! BESIC, $388.
- Michelle Leeker, Technology Rich Classroom, BESIC, $732.
- Danita Price, The Connected Classroom,BESIC, $737.
- Jamie Shmalberg, Kahoot! Was that a sneeze?, BESIC, $750.
- Cathy Maxon, What’s Cookin? BESIC, $445. Presented in partnership with Mar Lan Construction.
- Katie Ellena, Breakout EDU, BESIC, $139.
- Kathleen Dorsey, Motivating Students to Read, BESIC, $510.
- Jessica Lancaster & Stephanie Ramirez, STEM Centers, BESPC, $720.
- Betsy Ulrich, Lights, Rice & Ooblick; a Sensory Experience, BESPC, $397.
- Robyn Elder & Gina Dearing, Painless Parenting, BESPC, $750.