Please contact Tracy Rockers, Transportation Director, for more information about student transportation and bus routes at 785-594-RIDE (7433).
- All school rules apply to school buses.
- Be courteous and respectful of others and their possessions.
- With the exception of water no eating or drinking is allowed on route buses.
- Stay in your seat and keep noise to a moderate level.
- Keep head, hands, and feet to yourself and inside the bus.
- Keep aisle open and unobstructed.
- Do not be destructive.
- Bus driver is authorized to assign seats.
- Promptness is expected of drivers, riders and sponsors.
- No animals are allowed on the bus at any time unless prior arrangements have been made with the bus driver and teacher(s).
- Skateboards are not allowed on the bus.