USD 348 Athletics/Activities
Athletics/Activities Director: Gary Stevanus
Athletic Trainer: Gary Stevanus
The staff list is unavailable at this time. Please check back later.
In our society, winning has come to mean everything. However, if winning comes at the expense of good sportsmanship, everyone is a loser.
Sportsmanship and the objectives of educational athletics/activities are what set our programs apart from others.
Baldwin High School and the Kansas State High School Activities Association appreciate your recognition of these core values.
KSHSAA ATHLETIC/ACTIVITY ELIGIBILITY
To be eligible for participation, students must:
- Have passed a minimum of five (5) new classes the previous semester
- Be enrolled in a minimum of five (5) new class credits in the current semester
- NOTE: Credit Recovery, Summer School, and Teacher/Office Aides DO NOT COUNT towards eligibility.
- To read the full rule, please click HERE.
ELIGIBILITY STANDARDS FOR COLLEGIATE ATHLETICS
TICKET PRICES AND ADMISSION CHARGES
Baldwin High School Athletics: Adults $5.00 K-12 Students: $3.00
Baldwin High School Theatrical Performances: Adults $7.00 K-12 Students: $5.00
Baldwin Junior High School: Adults: $3.00 K-12 Students: $2.00
- Admission may be charged at any home athletic event as determined by the USD 348 administration.
- Ticket prices for regular season events are determined by the Frontier League.
- Ticket prices for post-season events are determined by the Kansas State High School Activities Association and may be higher or lower than regular season prices. These prices may fluctuate depending on what round the playoffs are in.
FOLLOW THE BULLDOGS ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Facebook: Bulldog Bulletin Online
Earn loyalty rewards in the Superfan App for attending events. Search for and choose Baldwin Bulldog Nation after you install the app.