Baldwin City USD 348, in partnership with the Southeast Kansas Education Service Center, aka Greenbush, now offers a new way for students in grades 9-12 and adults to earn their high school diplomas — outside the classroom and traditional schedules, but with a full range of course options and academic support systems through the Eudora Virtual Learning Center.
Students enrolled in the program have the opportunity to earn a fully accredited high school diploma through Baldwin City USD 348.
The Baldwin City virtual program is audited annually and approved by the Kansas State Department of Education.
How do I know if I would be a good candidate?
Typical virtual students:
- Desire an alternative learning environment
- Do not perform well in a traditional school setting
Other situations could include:
- Accelerated learners
- Personal or family situation that requires frequent, ongoing absences
- Students continuing studies while suspended or expelled
- Adult Learners who would like to return to school to earn a high school diploma
What does the program provide?
- All coursework at NO COST!
- Use of a laptop computer for duration of the program for a small technology support fee
- Full coursework credit toward your high school diploma
- Onsite instructional supports from the Eudora Virtual Learning Center
- Virtual students may be eligible to participate in school activities
What are the program’s requirements?
- Maintain attendance and meet progress requirements as determined by the USD 348 Virtual Program Coordinator.
- Attend onsite to meet progress as required by the USD 348 Virtual Program Coordinator.
- Complete all proctored exams at the Eudora Virtual Learning Center.
- Comply with student requirements for completing all state assessments.
- Enrollment by September 15.
For additional information, please contact: