Food and Nutrition

District Office phone number:  785-594-2721

Martha Powell

Director of Food Service
Ext 120

Responsible for Menus, Food Deliveries, Free & Reduced Administration & Supervision of Food Service Personnel

Kitchen Managers

Baldwin High School phone number:  785-594-2725

Charlene Hannon

Head Cook
Ext 214

Baldwin High School

Baldwin Junior High School phone number:  785-594-2448

Karen Wray

Food Service Kitchen Manager
Ext 314

Baldwin Junior High School

Baldwin Elementary School Intermediate Center phone number: 785-594-2446

Diane Jones

Kitchen Manager
Ext 414

Baldwin Elementary School Intermediate Center

Baldwin Elementary School Primary Center phone number:  785-594-2444

Charlee Juett

Food Service Worker
Ext 514

Baldwin Elementary School Primary Center


USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)   Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)   Fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3)   Email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.