District Transfer Information

Baldwin City USD 348 accepts out of district transfer requests in compliance with district policy JBCC.  Determinations may be delayed until the start of school.  Administrators are cautious not to overcrowd the classroom.  Parents/guardians will be notified via email once a determination has been made.  An Out of District Transfer Request must be submitted every year.  Any attempt by the student, parents or guardian to falsify any information to bypass the approval process will mean an automatic disqualification of enrollment.   Please read the policy (linked here) before contacting the school.

Submit an Out of District Transfer Request with the form linked here.